For each of our neighbors in Michigan, the right life insurance will be unique and dependent on personal and financial needs. As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to change in order to adapt to your current needs. Some life transformations that may require a policy “tune-up” include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
Agnew Insurance Agency can help you select the best life insurance coverage for your needs. There are several different types of life insurance products available – the most common include:
What type of life insurance is best for you? Contact us today. We can assist in identifying the best protection for you.
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.